Online Ticket Sales close 2hrs prior to curtain time.
WALK-INS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Simply pay at the door when you arrive.
|Dramas:||$16 — Adults|
|$12 — Students, Seniors (65+), and Military|
|Musicals:||$22 — Adults|
|$18 — Students, Seniors (65+), and Military|
Season Tickets, a.k.a, the “Flexpass”
|Season Flexpass:||$150 — A Season Flexpass entitles you to ten (10) tickets in any combination during the Season. For example, you may use 1 ticket for each of the season’s nine productions with one bonus ticker, all 10 tickets for one performance, or any other combination. [ Get your Season Flexpass ]
BENEFITS: With a Season Flexpass, you’ll…
PURCHASE IN ADVANCE
|15 or more:||$2 off the normal ticket price.
Group reservations must be paid in advance. For more information or to make a group reservation contact the Executive Director.
- UNCLAIMED RESERVATIONS WILL BE FORFEIT. Ten (10) minutes prior to Curtain Time, any unclaimed reservations will be released for sale to other patrons. So, please ARRIVE EARLY.
- SOLD OUT PERFORMANCES. If all available seats are sold or reserved, beginning one (1) hour prior to a performance, you may put your name on a waiting list at TWT Box Office. Unclaimed reservations will be made available for sale to other patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online ticket sales for the current day’s performance close at 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, and 12:00 pm on Sunday. Walk-ins are welcome for all remaining seats.
- Beginning one (1) hour prior to a performance, you may purchase available tickets at the Box Office with cash, check, MasterCard or Visa.
- All sales are final.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket, however the child must remain in an adult’s lap during the performance.
- In the case of inclement weather or other unpredictable circumstances, The Weekend Theater reserves the right to cancel any performance. In the event of a cancellation, you may exchange your prepaid ticket for a ticket of equal or lesser value for any other production in the current theater season.
How To Change or Cancel a Reservation
- To purchase additional seats for a particular performance, simply submit an additional order.
- To cancel a reservation or reduce the number of seats for a particular performance, please inform the Executive Director.
- To change your tickets to a different performance, contact the Executive Director about the change, and we will do our best to accommodate, but we cannot guarantee your ticket can be moved.
Curtain Times, Box Office and House
- 7:30 pm — Thursday, Friday and Saturday curtain time.
- 2:30 pm — Sunday curtain time.
- The Box Office and the theater itself opens one (1) hour prior to curtain.
- The House (where the seats are) opens thirty (30) minutes prior to curtain.